Call Us: 757-806-6212
Professional Technical Learning Center
Looking for a rewarding career as a Personal Care Aide and obtaining the certification for FREE is even better, RIGHT?
Here is how it works, in order to qualify for the free course certification the candidate must be:
1. The age 18 years or older
2. Able to pass a criminal background check
3. Able to pass a drug screening
4. Able to pass a TB screening (tuberculosis screening)
If you said YES to all of the above great! The next step is to click on forms and complete the Personal Care Aide registration. Once completed we will forward your information over to our sponsor for final review and screening however this not a guarantee. We wish you best of luck for acceptance into the FREE Personal Care Aide course!
What happens if I said no to one or more of the above criteria or I am not accepted by the sponsor for any reason? No problem, we know everyone deserves a chance to learn! Here is what to do next;
1. Complete the online registration form, if not already done
2. Contact our office to set up a time to come in
3. You have the right to pay out of pocket for the course cost
4. We will assist you in job placement upon successful completion of the program
It is just that simple! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office at 757-806-6212. We look forward to hearing from you!